Friday Flip-Flop: Robert & Jamie at Sean Cody

I love a sexy dork, and if you have been reading my blog for a while, then you know that I love Jamie at Sean Cody.  He is delightfully dorky, but very hot at the same time.  He is also always enthusiastic.  He has a fantastic ass and beautiful cock, not to mention just the right amount of hair on his body. Jamie also know how to take a huge dick, which Robert has, and Jamie has a passion for cock that is able to handle it. 
These two were more than a handful. They hit the beach for a bit and they ended up wanting some ice cream. I'd love to lick that ice cream off of either one of them.  Jamie had the same idea.  "I'm sure you'll see me lick something off of something somewhere later," Jamie smirked.
"The ice cream will make it taste better right?"
"It will settle the stomach... soften the throat, prepare it."
Jamie always has a great attitude, and it didn't take long for Jamie to start bobbing up and down on Robert's cock. I think he slurped on it faster than he did the ice cream!  I knew that Jamie's ass would be able to handle Robert's big dick. Robert fucked him for a bit and then continued opening his hole with his fingers before plunging back in.
Then out of the blue Robert decided he wanted Jamie's cock inside him! I do love a good flip-flop.  Jamie had a great time fucking him before they both shot their loads. It seems to me that Robert really loves getting thoroughly fucked!  Not to mention that Jamie was licking the cum off of Robert before it was over.  Jamie is certainly a bit of a cum whore, he seems to love the taste of it.

06151819283337404348