Josey Greenwell


I will admit it, I have a total crush/lust on this guy.  I think he is beautiful and talented.  Check out that body, that ass, and that bulge.  For anyone who is in Nashville, if you want to catch him and send him down to me (or just hold him for me to get there) then I would greatly appreciate it.  I'm only joking, but damn he us just too sexy.  He was recently featured in the Australian magazine DNAthis photo spread was photographed by Kevin Hubbard. 


This video makes me rock hard every time I watch it. I want to be in that bed with him while he sings this to me, and then...well, use your imagination, I sure have many times late at night.



If you want more of Josey, you can check out my other posts here and here.  Also, I've posted the above video before, but I love it too much not to post it again.