PA Piercing

A few weeks ago, I did a post about Prince Albert Piercings, a commenter wrote, "I have always wondered how one would get a Prince Albert piercing done. Would you do it yourself or get it done professionally?


I answered his comment this way:
One would definitely go to a professional. There are many professional body piercers out there, and you can find reviews of them on the internet. I would also suggest that one would always check out how sterile the environment is and whether or not they are licensed, usually by the local Health Department. If done improperly, a genital piercing can be very dangerous.
There used to be a body piercer in New Orleans, and she had some videos (with the consent of the customers) that showed how it was done and how sterile the environment should be. Sadly, she went out of business after Hurricane Katrina due to the damage to her shop and the fall out of the New Orleans economy afterwards.
The video above is not from the New Orleans place.  It was much more informative about the process, but this video does show how it is done, and that it should be done by a professional.  You do not want to pierce the wrong place or pierce through a blood vessel which can cause damage and a great deal of bleeding.  I will warn you that in this video, the man seems to feel a bit of pain, but in the research that I have done in this, most people state that it is not terribly painful and also from other videos that I have seen, the men seemed to experience a little discomfort, but no real pain.  Also, there looks to be little bleeding in this piercing, and I have to wonder about the woman doing the piercing no putting any type of dressing on the newly pierced penis.  I can only assume that she did so after the video had stopped.  I'm sure part of it has to do with whether or not a local/topical anesthetic is used.  I have thought about getting one of these done in the past, but I don't think that I ever would.  I'm not much into body piercings.