Bubblicious Butts


You may or may not have noticed this, but in case you didn't and one day you did and wondered "What the hell?", I want to explain something to my longtime readers.  You may have noticed that the author of today's post is listed as JB, well, it's still me, JoeBlow.  Nothing has changed, but I am in the process of separating my two blogs. For the last few weeks you may have noticed that some of the posts have been signed as JoeBlow or CAM Blogger (JB), but eventually, the transition will only be me blogging as JB, which I decided to shorten my original idea of of the profile name "CAM Blogger (JB)." Nothing else on this blog will change.  I will still be doing the blogging, but for personal reason I would like to have my two blogs separated, so JoeBlow will continue to be my name for me as blogger for The Closet Professor and JB will become my blogger name on Cocks, Asses, and More.

This all may be completely and totally confusing, but I do have my reasons and I hope you understand.  I thought about not even mentioning this, but I thought someone might notice (and someone has) and wonder what the fuck was going on.  So I decided to explain for anyone else who may come across this change.

Also, I want to introduce you to my new blog, though it is an abbreviated version:  Bubblicious Butts.  I was bored one night and decided that since I occasionally get people asking why I don't publish more pics of asses, I decided, why not set up a blog of nothing but beautiful bubble butts.  So I set one up with a different blogger profile, one that would allow me to eventually separate my two blogs.  Thus, Bubblicious Butts was born.



Throughout history, artists have captured the male behind in stone. This picture above is one of the finest examples, with perfect proportion and tightly clenched, all set in stone. Is there anything more beautiful than the male behind, especially Bubblicious Butts?  So if you are an ass aficionado, like I am, then I hope you will enjoy this new blog.  There will only be one post a day, with one picture, and what I think is a poignant quote.  Please enjoy.