Happy Halloween


My favorite holiday of the year. It's the day when we don't have to wear our masks anymore. I think that this is the reason why it has long been a favorite holiday for gay men. Happy Halloween...I hope you get a TRICK and a TREAT.


SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE EMAILS IN THE LAST FEW WEEK OR SO:  I have to apologize for not answering emails and/or comments in a while.  I have been incredibly busy for the past week or so and basically just doing my best to post something each day.  My free time has been spent trying to get a little rest.  Hopefully, things will start to settle down a bit and I can answer all the emails that have been sent to me.  Please keep the comments and emails coming, I read each and every one of them, and eventually, I will respond to all of the emails I have received.