Hit & Miss: Gentlemen's Quarterly



One of the many magazines I purchase each month is GQ. I spend far too much money on magazines but I love having a pile in the house to grab when needed. These two celebrity shots from recent issues sparked a hit and a bit of a miss...



My very first post (first of many) posts about Glee was back in November 2009. The post's focus was on Harry Shum Jr. From the second he appeared on screen dancing in 'Single Ladies' I knew there was something special about him. With all the talented performers on Glee, nothing makes me smile more than Harry's dancing each week. So glad the rest of the media has finally caught on to the magic. Harry is featured in this months Rock issue of GQ.




There is really not much left to say about this story...

I have little respect for this family and truthfully the people who support them. Their main function is to take money from the celebrity addicted American public. It is reported the couple, who filed for divorce 72 days after the lavish wedding, made about $17.5 million off their big day. I am sure this story will be joked about on late night TV shows and by most comedians. But...given the financial stresses on most Americans, not to mention gay marriage still being against the laws in most States, this story is far more depressing, insulting and sad than most will ever realize...