The Sweet Spot


Do you see the spot where the guy above is pointing.  That is what I call the sweet spot.  It's the area just at the back of the scrotum between the bottom of the scrotum and the perineum (the area between the anus and the scrotum).  In sports analogy, the sweet spot is a place where a combination of factors results in a maximum response for a given amount of effort.  I have found that this is an area that is incredibly smooth and hairless, the only part of that region that is, and it is incredibly sensitive.  Just a light stroke is all it takes and I am rick hard and usually leaking a little precum.  The scrotum of course is sensitive and I love to have a guy pay attention to it, but I also find that the perineum is just as sensitive.  I know of some men whose balls are over-sensitive, but I have never met a man that did not find the perineum to be a very erogenous zone.  And the sweet spot that I am referring to seems to be the best of both worlds.  Has anybody else found this to be so, or am I just an incredibly erogenous zone of sensitivity for me?