Unlikely Places: Josh Cooke



Sometimes you discover a hunk in the most unlikely of places. Actor Josh Cooke has been everywhere the last few years. Television shows like Better With You, Committed, Dollhouse, Without A Trace & Scrubs. Movies such as I Love You Man, Young People Fucking & Bachelor Party 2. Josh is also appearing on the current season of Dexter which I have not watched yet.



Sadly most of the projects above are not ones I have watched, or if I did paid little attention to. But, last week as I am scrolling to find something to watch I found Josh's beautiful face in a Snowglobe. The Christmas movie, starring the oh so hot Christina Milian, was not exactly must see TV but Josh's appearance made it worth a look.



Below: Josh in Better With You




Josh in 'A Fork in the Road' (2010)
Thanks to RESTITUDA1 for the caps!