Live From New York: Russell Patrick Brown



I know from the e-mails I got that people enjoyed my profiles last month featuring the incredibly gifted Russell Patrick Brown. Russell's physical beauty is only the top layer of a bounty of talent and creativity which if you checked out his site you could hear and feel through his music.



Russell's focus on music has resulted in two upcoming performances starting this week; December 16th(UC Lounge, 87 Ludlow Street) and December 19th (Klimat Lounge 77 East 7th Street). If your in the New York area be sure to check out Russell live!

'It's only a ten dollar cover and I promise it'll be a great show and you'll make me so very happy I did not perform only for the dust bunnies and bartender,'

Russell Patrick Brown Official Site
Russell Patrick Brown on Facebook

Images of Russell by Gordon Nebeker